Salmon is an oily fish with a sharp taste, which contains omega-3, contributing to lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels. This fish can be used in different recipes, such as hamburgers, which have a very soft texture and keep the characteristic flavor of salmon. Besides, they are healthy and can be enjoyed at dinner time. Don’t miss this recipe from RecetasGratis.net and learn how to make salmon burgers step by step.
- 250 grams of salmon without skin
- 1 long onion stalk
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50 grams of oat flour
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 piece of lemon
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 pinch of Pepper
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Before making this burger recipe, the first step is to enlist all the ingredients.
- In a skillet over low heat, sauté the finely chopped long onion and garlic macerate. Cook for 5 minutes and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Process the salmon, mix with the cooked onion and the oat flour (we can also use bread crumbs), the lemon juice, the Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Assemble the hamburgers in molds with a plastic base so that they come out quickly, put them in the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes to firmer. If desired, they can be frozen and used at any time. This is a way to plan the day’s meals.
- Finally, cook the salmon patties, 3 minutes on each side over medium heat in a frying pan with olive oil until golden brown.
- Serve the salmon burgers and enjoy. They can be eaten as a traditional hamburger or accompanied by a green salad and a carbohydrate of your choice, such as spaghetti with anchovies. If you liked this recipe, have any comments or concerns, let us know your opinion.